Top Cash Back Credit Cards 2016 – Review New Offers and Deals
Guide to the top rated cash back cards in 2016 – Top Cash Back Cards for The New Year
#1 – Capital One Quicksilver Card
– Earn 1.5% cash back with all card purchases
– One time bonus opportunity of $100 with $500 in purchases during first 90 days
– 0% interest rate on purchases and balance transfers for first 9 months
– Cash back does not expire
– No annual fee
#2 – Chase Freedom Card
– Up to $150 bonus if you spend $500 in the first 90 days
– Earn 1 percent cash back and additional cash back on select categories
– 0% introductory interest rate for purchases and balance transfers for first 15 months
– No limits on cash back you can earn
#3 – American Express Blue Cash
– Cash back is credited against your statement balance
– Earn 1X Membership Rewards® point for every eligible dollar you spend.
– Roadside and travel assistance Hotline, travel with confidence.
#4 – Bank America Cash Rewards Cards
– Earn 1% cash back on all purchases, 2% on gas and 3% at grocery stores (combined to first $1500)
– 0% APR for purchases and balance transfer for first 12 months
– No annual fee
– $100 bonus with $500 in purchases during first 90 days
– Rewards never expire
#5 – DiscoverIT
– Earn 1% cash back on all purchases
– 0% interest rate for purchases and balance transfers for first 14months
– Free FICO score reporting
– Award winning customer service
– No overlimit fees, foreign transaction fees
#6 – Citi Thank You Premier Card
– Earn 1 thank you points with every $1 in purchases
– Earn 3 thank you points with every $1 in purchases for dining and entertainment
– Earn 40,000 bonus points with $3,000 in purchases for first 90 days
– Points never expire
Upromise World Mastercard
Citi Thank You Preferred Card
Citi Dividend Platinum Select Card
American Express Costco Card
Chase Saphire Card
A Quick Guide to Finding the Top Cash Back Credit Card Offers
Cash back credit card offers are a dime a dozen these days, but if you’re careful about how you choose yours, you can yield considerably favorable results. Since you likely spend frequently with your plastic anyway, why not get a little something back in return?
Beating the Averages
Most cards give you one percent cash back on your annual purchases and beating that deal can get complicated. Some offer as much as five percent if you buy certain items or buy from categories that change, provisional to substantial spending. The best way to find the top cash back credit card and get it to really work for you is to really work its terms. Know what they are in advance and plan your spending around them without exception.
Review the Top New Cash Back Card Offers On Chase, Barclaycard, Discover, Citigroup, Capital One and American Express Cards in 2014 To Get The Best Deals
Categories and Expiration’s
Many cash back rewards are exclusive to purchases made in certain categories, such as gas and dining. It’s a good idea to think ahead about how you will meet the conditions of the card, because you can end up saving a lot of money and earning your rewards at the same time. Also, taking note of when your bonuses expire is a good idea. Although most give you plenty of time, you want to use them on your own terms, and not be rushed about it.
Strings Attached to Bonuses
The sign on bonus for cash back credit cards should be examined carefully. Most cards stipulate that you must meet a minimum purchase amount or they limit your opportunities with bonuses to the first few months after issue. The minimum amount can be as high as a few thousand dollars and you must spend that much in three months or less. A minority of cards will allow you to earn the bonus simply for completing your first purchase.
Many cash back rewards credit cards limit the amount consumers can earn in any given year. While this makes a lot of sense for the credit card companies, it can be disappointing to you, the card bearer. If, for example, you calculate an annual cash back bonus based on advertised rates alone, you may be expecting to earn a lot more than what is allowed. Most of these deals end up being favorable, just not as favorable as you might like.
Invest in Research
While cash back credit cards have a lot to offer you, if you fail to read the fine print on every prospect, you may not end up with the best deal. Research the cards by making your own chart based on spending requirements and stipulations to avoid the dizzying double talk. Knowing exactly what each card offers you and restricts you to is the best and only way to find the one that will work best for you.
Finding the top cash back credit card offer should pay off handsomely for you, by rewarding you for what you do anyway, which is buy things. Choose a card that complements your consumer profile and find yourself ahead in the spending game.